Blog Archive

Monday, November 06, 2006

A Blessed Event


My two dwarf hamsters had a litter of 5 pups 11 days ago. Man, can they squeak! They are on the verge of opening their eyes.



To the left you can see Ma and Pa Russian dwarf hamster. They are cute, inquisitive little things.

When the babies were born, this is what they look like.




I know, I know. A few people reading this will only see "rodents" rather than the new life of some very cute critters.

Well, you are cruel and heartless. You probably smell bad too.









This little guy had his eyes open but must be a little camera shy. He closed them again.

C'mon, admit it. You want one.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I don't always agree with what you say,but you're right about the hamsters. They are cute and I want one.