Blog Archive

Thursday, August 14, 2008

My Return!

Sorry that I have neglected my blog! I've not been terribly inspired to write on it.

I've been plenty busy mostly with house things and trying to re-orient my daily routine and papers to gear myself towards writing, entering competitions, attending writing conferences and things of that nature. It is more time-consuming than one thinks.

I would love to blog about the ideas for stories I am fleshing out however I fear doing that. I also have a suspicion about talking on current projects rather than just working on them. That's where the energy needs to go.

1 comment:

Heather H. said...

Good luck Nancy - concentrate on what matters most. I sometimes like reading blogs but I never have the time or inclination to write one myself - LOL. Always stuff to work on, and all that. I'm more of a visual designer than a writer anyway...love ya xo