Blog Archive

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

My silliness

We all have the little odd things about ourselves few others would ever guess unless we chose to share the silliness. What surprises people the most about you the times you have revealed an interest in a subject or individual they didn't think you would have?

These are the things about me that surprise a few people -

I love to look at photos of Prince William. I even have a screensaver of him. Yep, it's true.

I have an extensive knowledge and book collection on organized crime in America and throughout the world.

I would love to have exotic reptiles and parrots as pets.

In another life I would be a paleontologist.

I like fast, Italian cars. I like fast, Italian men too.

My favorite singer of the golden oldie age is Dean Martin.

No comments: