Blog Archive

Monday, May 22, 2006

Sunday, May 21st - Life Moves

It was hard to leave Indian River Inlet this morning. The sky was clear and the weather warm.

Of course it was.

I inherited from my father a "trick" ankle. I will up and fall for no apparent reason. I didn't trip over anything. I just fell. It would happen to me in my athletic days when I played hockey or lacrosse. I would be driving the ball down the field, no one anywhere near me, and I would just fall. Hard to explain to people. It happened again while we were playing mini golf on Saturday night. I woke up Sunday morning so stiff and sore it was hard to move but move I did eventually. I have to get this ankle business look it as this is happening a lot lately. It's embarrassing and it hurts like hell, causing swelling in the offending ankle.

The ride to Wilmington was fine. Spent the rest of the day catching up on mail and writing.

No comments: