Blog Archive

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving!

I had dinner over at my mom's earlier today with mom, my brother, Chris, and Kay. It was nice having a smaller get together this time. The food and dessert were delicious, as always. Mom tried a few new things with the stuffing and turkey. We played some cards afterwards.

We were supposed to have a noreaster. We had a lot of rain and some wind but nothing like what was expected. The phone lines got messed up a bit with the high winds and there was flooding. I slept for most of the day.

The best news is that I have sealed a deal to produce DVDs and CDs in a project that I will announce in detail later. I'm very excited about it.

This evening I will amuse myself sitting in front of the fire and watching the Forensic Files marathon.

No comments: